There are various options of salad dressing with Asian taste. The most important key which people should remember when creating asian salad dressing is the Asian ingredient which should be included.
Asian Salad Dressing : Simplest
For creating simplest asian salad dressing, there are some ingredients which should be prepared including :
– ½ of grated garlic clove with small size,
– a tablespoon of soy sauce with reduced sodium,
– two teaspoons of rice vinegar which is unseasoned,
– ½ cup of olive oil,
– ½ teaspoon of sesame oil which is toasted,
– kosher salt, and
– also black pepper.
Using a small bowl, people can whisk the vinegar, soy sauce, and garlic. Other ingredients of this simplest asian salad dressing can be added into the bowl gradually until the mixture is thickened.
Asian Salad Dressing : with Ginger
The Asian taste can be found from the ginger addition in the asian salad dressing.
Asian ginger dressing can be made by preparing :
– 3 cloves of minced garlic,
– two tablespoons of fresh ginger root which is minced,
– ¾ cup of olive oil,
– 1/3 cup of rice vinegar,
– ½ cup of soy sauce,
– three tablespoons of honey, and
– also ¼ cup of water.
All of the ingredients should be mixed well until the honey is dissolved.
Asian Salad Dressing : with Sesame
Another specific ingredient which can represent the Asian taste is sesame and people can also use it in the salad dressing. For creating asian salad dressing with dressing, they just need to whisk together the ingredients including :
– ¼ cup of vegetable oil,
– two tablespoons of white wine vinegar,
– a tablespoon of soy sauce,
– two teaspoons of sugar,
– ½ teaspoon of sesame oil, and
– also ¼ teaspoon of crushed red pepper which is dried.
All of those dressings can be great combination for any kind of salad especially the salad which has cabbage as ingredients. It is easy to make and people can enjoy the Asian taste very easily in their salad.
Then, you can enjoy asian salad dressing !
Enjoy it with your friends, lover, and family !