Baked velveeta mac and cheese is a favorite of everyone. Cheese that melts on the material will make it taste salty and savory mix. Even you can mix it with milk or other additives. Also do not worry because all the ingredients of cheese safe to diet and will not increase your weight. Here is one choice recipe to make Baked velveeta mac and cheese.
Ingredients for Making Baked Velveeta Mac and Cheese
- 3 cups macaroni (shapes to suit your taste),
- Butter (3 tablespoons),
- Milk (1 cup),
- Velveeta cheese (7 ounces),
- Cheddar grated cheese (7 ounces),
How to Make Baked Velveeta Mac and Cheese
Follow the instructions necessary to make the Baked velveeta mac and cheese. Perform the order so that it can produce a distinctive and delicious dish.
- Prepare the oven before using. Heat over low temperature.
- While waiting for the oven is ready, boil the macaroni in boiling water according to the instructions. Usually you only need to boil about 5 minutes, drain and do not rinse.
- Cook the butter in a pan with hot temperatures is low, insert the red bottom until fragrant.
- Pour the flour, pepper, and salt.
- After all blended enter velveeta cheese and cook over medium heat until cheese melts.
- Enter the macaroni and mix with grated cheese. Mix until evenly and pour into a bowl.
- Enter in the oven and cook for 15 minutes.
- Lift and provide decoration according to your taste.
Problems Creating Velveeta Baked Mac and Cheese
Many people are not able to produce Baked velveeta mac and cheese with a perfect appearance. Usually the dish will look slightly charred or too mature and is due to the use of Velveeta cheese. To reduce this problem, you can use the lowest temperature to cook this dish. You also can open the lid to ensure food does not burn. So, do not give up making delicious Baked velveeta mac and cheese.
Then, you can enjoy Baked velveeta mac and cheese !
Enjoy it with your friends, lover, and family !