blueberry cheesecake bars recipe is an interesting recipe to try. This cheesecake is in bar so you will not need spoons to eat when you want to serve it. The shape is similar to chocolate bar. You can enjoy this cheesecake bar in every cozy time with families or friends. Because of bars shape, you will be easy to bring this dessert if you have a picnic plan. It is easy bite but is it also easy to make? Find the answer below.
For making blueberry cheesecake bars recipe, you will need 6 tbsp of melted butter, 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs (honey maid), 2 package of cream cheese, ¾ cup of sugar, 2 eggs, 1 tsp of vanilla, 1 jar of blueberry jam and 1 cup of fresh blueberries. Yes, the topping is also blueberry. It will have delicious and fresh taste in every bite.
Blueberry Cheesecake Bars Recipe : Step By Step
The instructions that are needed when making this blueberry cheesecake bars recipe are mixing, beating and baking.
- Mix the cracker crumbs with melted butter. After well combined, press them onto bottom part of flat pan. Chill until ready to use.
- Take a large bowl; beat the cream cheese until they are creamy. Add in sugar, eggs and vanilla; beat them all until well combined.
- Pour this mixture over the prepared crust. Then, you add blueberry jam over the cheesecake top. Spread them well.
- Add fresh blueberries for garnish.
- Bake this in oven for 30 minutes at 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Cool this cheesecake for hours until ready to cut into bars.
This cheesecake can stand for 3 days in refrigerator. If you are not fans of blueberry, strawberry jam and fresh strawberry will be perfect too for this dessert.
Well done, you have successfully made one of blueberry cheesecake bars recipe.
Then, you can enjoy blueberry cheesecake bars recipe !
Enjoy it with your friends, lover, and family !