Coffee Cheesecake Recipe : Make an Easy Cake !
Coffee cheesecake recipe will be a nice recipe for everyone who loves coffee and cheesecake at the same time. Cheesecake itself is very tolerant to make into various tastes. If you tend to bore in enjoying strawberry cheesecake, try this one.
Coffee Cheesecake Recipe : Preparing Ingredients !
To make Coffee cheesecake recipe, you will need :
– 250 grams of Granita biscuits,
– 170 grams of butter,
– 500 grams of cream cheese,
– ¾ cup of caster sugar,
– 3 eggs in room temperature and
– 2 tbsp of coffee liqueur.
Not only those, you will also need :
– 300 grams of sour cream,
– coffee essence and
– 300 ml double cream.
Coffee Cheesecake Recipe : Executions in
This Coffee cheesecake recipe will need some steps like these:
- You preheat the oven to 160 degree Celsius and you put the Granita biscuits into food processor and make them into crumbs.
- In a saucepan, you melt the butter and mix it with the crumbs well.
- Prepare a 22 cm spring form pan and pressing the crumbs mixture onto the bottom part of it. Refrigerate this for a while.
- Then, by using an electric mixer, you beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs gradually and beat again. Do not forget to add coffee liqueur into it and beat them again.
- Then, you add in sour cream beat until well combined.
- Pour this batter over the prepared crust. Then, you bake this for 1 hour.
- Allow this to cool. Then, you chill this cheesecake until you want to serve it.
- Before serving it, you fold the double cream with coffee essence in a bowl. Top this with your cheesecake.
- Slices them and enjoy.
You can use also Graham crackers to make crumbs if you do not find Granita biscuits.
Well done, you have successfully made one of Coffee cheesecake recipe.
Then, you can enjoy Coffee cheesecake recipe!
Enjoy it with your friends, lover, and family !