Low Carb Cheesecake Recipe Cheesecake Factory : Give It Try
Low carb cheesecake recipe cheesecake factory will be great to try. Yes, low carb dessert is usually important for people who are in low carb diet. Too much carb or carbohydrate in our foods can give us many problems such as diabetic, overweight and many more. Here is one recipe about low carb cheesecake. Check this out.
Low Carb Cheesecake Recipe Cheesecake Factory : Knowing Ingredients
To make this low carbohydrate cheesecake, you should prepare some ingredients. They are :
- ¼ cups of pecans,
- ¼ cups of almond,
- ¼ cups of walnut and
- 2 tbsp of melted butter.
Those are for the crust. In addition, for the filling, you need :
- 24 ounces of softened cream cheese,
- 5 eggs and
- ¼ cup of whey protein isolate.
To give taste in this Low carb cheesecake recipe cheesecake factory, you also need :
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract,
- 2 tsp of fresh lemon juice and
- 16 ounces of sour cream.
Low Carb Cheesecake Recipe Cheesecake Factory : Step By Step
Before enjoying this healthy cheesecake, make the crust and the filling.
- Ground the nuts and combine with melted butter. Press the mixture on the bottom part of flat pan. Set aside.
- Then, you beat the cream cheese until smooth and light. Add eggs gradually when you beat this cream cheese.
- Add the whey protein isolate into that mixture and beat them again. Do not forget to add vanilla extract and lemon juice into that.
- Lastly, add the sour cream and beat again until they well combined.
- Pour this filling on the crust and bake for 1 hour in 325 degree Fahrenheit.
- Cool the cheesecake and serve it.
You can enjoy this Low carb cheesecake recipe cheesecake factory without topping but you will be allowed to add fresh berries if you think this cheesecake is too plain.
Well done, you have successfully made one of Low carb cheesecake recipe cheesecake factory.
Then, you can enjoy Low carb cheesecake recipe cheesecake factory !
Enjoy it with your friends, lover, and family !