Many good and qualified ingredients to make some dishes are sold in the markets today. Labels are competing each other to prove to the community that their products are better than others. But for decades, you may have known Velveeta, the brand name of processed cheese. You may call it cheese but it actually isn’t. Velveeta has some things like cheese which make it softer and smoother. Many people have used this processed cheese as one of ingredients used to bake or cook something. And one of them is baked Velveeta Mac and Cheese recipe.
Ingredients you need to make baked Velveeta Mac and Cheese
To make baked Velveeta Mac and Cheese recipe is not that difficult than you thought. It’s simple, even the ingredients are simple.
Things you’ll need:
- half cup of milk,
- pinch of ground nutmeg,
- eight ounces of Velveeta,
- two cups of pasta noodles (you have to cook them first but keep them still firm when bitten),
- four ounces of mozzarella cheese (should shred it first),
- pinch of black pepper (crack it first).
Once again, make sure those ingredients are complete when making baked Velveeta Mac and Cheese recipe.
Steps to Cook Baked Velveeta Mac and Cheese
As you’ve read on the very first point that making baked Velveeta Mac and Cheese recipe is really simple and easy.
- The first thing you must prepare is the oven and heat it first to 350 degrees.
- Take butter and use it to cover a 1-quart baking dish.
- The second step is preparing Velveeta cheese and milk.
- After those two ingredients are ready, put them into a saucepan and heat them over medium low heat.
- Don’t forget to stir the combination until well blended.
- The third step is taking mozarella and adds it into the mixture. Stir them until fully combined.
- The fourth step is preparing black pepper and nutmeg.
- Add those ingredients into that cheese sauce after it’s fully melted.
- The last step is preparing macaroni and cheese.
- Pour those ingredients into the baking dish that has been covered by butter.
- Then use foil to cover the macaroni and cheese and put them into oven about 20-30 minutes.
Before making baked Velveeta Mac and Cheese, You Must Remember This
Velveeta does not work well with noodles. So do not try even for once to put or add some Velveeta to noodles or pasta noodles. Meanwhile, use enough Velveeta for baked Velveeta Mac and Cheese recipe or you will ruin the taste of the dish.
Then, you can enjoy baked Velveeta Mac and Cheese recipe !
Enjoy it with your friends, lover, and family !