No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipes :
Two Kinds Recipes
No bake strawberry cheesecake recipes are always fun to make. The main reason is this dessert no need oven to make it. All you have to do is just mixing and then beating ingredients. In no bake cheesecake version, you will find strawberry, blueberry and raspberry in the ingredients.
At this time, we will share to you recipes with strawberry.
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipes: Big Size
The first recipe of No bake strawberry cheesecake recipes is taken from Cooking Channel site.
The ingredients are :
- 7 graham crackers,
- 4 tbsp of melted unsalted butter,
- 2 tbsp of nutella,
- 2 tbsp of brown sugar,
- a pinch of salt and
- 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
Those are for the crust part. Then for the filling, you will need :
- 1 pound of cream cheese,
- ½ cup of sugar,
- 1 tsp of vanilla and
- ½ cup of heavy cream.
To make this, here are the directions:
- Grind the graham crackers until become crumbs. Then, you mix them with butter, nutella, and brown sugar, salt and cocoa powder. Mix them all.
- Press that mixture into the bottom part of 8-inch spring form pan. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar using electric mixer until smooth. Add vanilla extract and beat again.
- In another bowl, you whip the heavy cream until become medium peak. Mix this with cream cheese mixture. Fold them.
- Pour over this over the crust and refrigerate for hours.
- Serve this cheesecake with fresh strawberries and strawberry jam topping.
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipes: Individual Size
The second recipe of No bake strawberry cheesecake recipes is in individual size.
The ingredients are :
- 12 fresh strawberries,
- 12 ounces of softened cream cheese,
- 2/3 cup of sour cream,
- 1 cup of sugar,
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract and
- 6 grams of cracker crumbs in individual case.
To make this cheesecake, the directions will be short.
- In a food processor, combine a half of strawberries with cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, vanilla and mix them all until get smooth texture.
- Fill in the individual case with this mixture. Refrigerate them for hours and garnish with the remaining strawberries.
Well done, you have successfully made one of No bake strawberry cheesecake recipes.
Then, you can enjoy No bake strawberry cheesecake recipes !
Enjoy it with your friends, lover, and family !