Mango Cheesecake Recipe : Tropical Taste
Mango cheesecake recipe can add your recipe collection about cheesecake. This dessert is special because the texture is similar to pudding, creamy and smooth. The best way to enjoy cheesecake is refrigerate them first in couple of hours. Topping and filling for cheesecake is various. You can custom the topping and filling based on your own desire. At this time, we will share about cheesecake recipe with mango and this is no baked cheesecake version.
Mango Cheesecake Recipe : Getting to Know
Mango is kind of fruit that is common for making any dessert. The sweet and fresh taste of mango can make the dessert’s level up.
In addition, if you want to make Mango cheesecake recipe,
you will need :
- 500 grams of diced mango.
The other ingredients are :
- 500 grams of cream cheese,
- 1/2 cup of sugar,
- ¼ cup of water,
- 1 tbsp of gelatin,
- 300 ml heavy cream,
- ½ cup of crushed biscuits (plain) and
- 75 grams of butter, melted.
Mango Cheesecake Recipe : Preparing
Follow these instructions to make Mango cheesecake recipe:
- Combine the crushed biscuits and melted butter. Stir them well.
- Press this mixture as cheesecake’s crust on the bottom of flat pan. Place this in freezer for a while.
- In a bowl, combine a half of diced mango, sugar and cream cheese in food processor. Process them until smooth.
- Prepare a saucepan and pour water into it. Warm it up. Then, you add the gelatin stir until they combined. Remove from the heat and allow them to cool.
- You add heavy cream into mango mixture then beat them all.
- Add the gelatin into that mixture and blend again.
- Pour the remaining mango into mango mixture, fold them and pour all onto the crust.
- Put this cheesecake in refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
Enjoy this Mango cheesecake recipe !.
Well done, you have successfully made one of Mango cheesecake recipe.
Then, you can enjoy Mango cheesecake recipe !
Enjoy it with your friends, lover, and family !