Marshmallow Cheesecake Recipe : The Sweetness
Marshmallow cheesecake recipe is nice to try. Since, it combines marshmallow in the cheesecake ingredients. Yes, marshmallow is an ingredient that can mix with any kind of food, included dessert like cheesecake. Do you want to collect the recipe? this is for you.
Marshmallow Cheesecake Recipe : Ingredients Prepared
When you want to make cheesecake with marshmallow, the Marshmallow cheesecake recipe says some ingredients that you have to prepare. They are 375 grams of marshmallow (pink and white colored and cut them into small pieces), 90 grams of butter, 90 grams of milk, 250 ml of whipping cream, 185 grams of crushed graham crackers, 6 tsp of fresh lemon juice, 500 grams of softened soft cheese/cream cheese and some marshmallows for garnish.
Marshmallow Cheesecake Recipe : Let’s Making !
This marshmallow cheesecake recipe is non-baked recipe that is why it will be super easy to make. The making steps are:
- Take a saucepan, you melt butter and then combine it with crushed crackers in another place. Mix them well and then press them on the bottom part of spring form pan.
- Refrigerate this for a while.
- Then, you put marshmallow into saucepan and add milk. Melt them in low heat and stir them frequently. Let them to cool.
- Beat soft cheese or cream cheese and lemon juice in a bowl. Add the marshmallow mixture and combine them all.
- In another bowl, whip the whipping cream and combine with cream cheese mixture that you made before.
- Pour this mixture on to the crust and add some marshmallow for garnish.
This is non-baked recipe, so you can ask your lovely kids for helping you. Allow them to whip the whipping cream or beat the soft cheese if your kids are in elementary school ages. After ready to serve, enjoy this cheesecake with them.
Well done, you have successfully made one of Marshmallow cheesecake recipe.
Then, you can enjoy Marshmallow cheesecake recipe !
Enjoy it with your friends, lover, and family !