Enjoying Instant Cheesecake Recipe
Instant cheesecake recipe will relieve some people who are carving to enjoy cheesecake but they cannot bake. For some people, it is right if baking thing is hard to do. People who do not have ability in baking will only enjoy desserts in cake shop or café. They cannot make it by their own in kitchen. However, if you want to eat cheesecake, you should try to use instant version of this cheesecake.
Instant Cheesecake Recipe : Ingerdients with Lemon Jell-O Pudding
To make Instant cheesecake recipe, that is very easy to follow. You will need some ingredients such as 2 cups of milk, 1 large package of cream cheese, 1 package of lemon Jell-O instant pudding, melted butter, crushed biscuits and ¼ cup of flaked coconut. You can also change the lemon Jell-O instant pudding with another flavor. Feel free to choose them.
Instant Cheesecake Recipe : The Execution
After preparing all ingredients, here are the steps that you should follow:
- Take one large bowl, place the cream cheese and beat it with milk until well combined.
- Then, you add the lemon Jell-O instant pudding and remaining milk into it. Stir them all.
- For the crust, you can choose graham crackers or any other biscuits. Mix the crushed biscuits with melted butter first.
- Place the crushed biscuits on the bottom part of flat pan and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- After that, pour the cream cheese mixture on the top of crushed biscuits. Refrigerate them again for several hours before serving.
For the alternative, you can also use mini tart pan for this Instant cheesecake recipe. If you want more crunchy texture on your cheesecake, you should add baked slice almond for the topping. You can enjoy your easy cheesecake at your own home.
Then, you can enjoy Instant cheesecake recipe !
Enjoy it with your friends, lover, and family !