Corn Succotash Cheesecake Factory Recipe
Corn succotash cheesecake factory recipe will be very interesting to try. This is one of cheesecake factory’s menus. You can make it by your own at home if you like. The ingredients are also easy to get.
Corn Succotash Cheesecake Factory Recipe :Ingredients
To make Corn succotash cheesecake factory recipe, the ingredients are not too many.
They are :
1 ½ cup of frozen corn,
½ cup of onion,
1 cup of chopped summer squash,
1 cup of chopped red paprika,
1 tsp of cumin powder and
1 tbsp of olive oil.
Not only those, you also will need :
2 minced garlic,
defatted chicken broth,
1 tbsp of chopped fresh cilantro,
1/8 tsp of hot sauce and
1/8 tsp of pepper.
Corn Succotash Cheesecake Factory Recipe : Step By Step
After preparing the ingredients, it is time to cook Corn succotash cheesecake factory recipe.
- You sauté corn, paprika, onion and cumin all together in one sauce pan. You sauté them for approximately 5 minutes until they are slightly blacken.
- Then, you add summer squash and garlic into that.
- You continue sauté in a little longer until they look perfect.
- You reduce the heat from high heat to medium heat.
- Then, you add the chicken broth and the remaining ingredients into it.
- Cook for 5 minutes and do not forget to stir it frequently.
7. Finally, you can enjoy this Corn succotash cheesecake factory recipe.
This recipe can be your alternative dinner. It is healthy because no containing of fat. If you are in diet menu, this recipe will work well for you. If you wish, for the topping, you can add parmesan cheese, but it is your choice. In addition, if you want to add another ingredient like zucchini, it will be great on this recipe. Feel free on this recipe.
Then, you can enjoy Corn succotash cheesecake factory recipe !
Enjoy it with your friends, lover, and family !