Cheesecake Brownie Recipes : Luscious Bite
Cheesecake brownie recipes are one of luscious treat.
How they can be anyway?
Before answering that question, you should know first that cheese and chocolate are the best ingredients for any kinds of dessert. Everyone loves cheese and chocolate in the same time.
Thus, why do not we combine both of them into one dessert?
Check the recipe below.
Cheesecake Brownie Recipes : Get to Know the Ingredients
This recipe is not original cheesecake.
This is more to brownie with cream cheese and sour cream just like the “cheesecake”.
In the Cheesecake brownie recipes, you will find some ingredients such as :
- 150 grams of chopped butter,
- 300 grams of chopped dark cooking chocolate,
- 3 eggs,
- 215 grams of caster sugar,
- 225 grams of flour,
- 65 grams of sour cream and
- 250 grams of cream cheese.
Cheesecake Brownie Recipes : Get to Know the Making Steps
Follow these steps for making one of Cheesecake brownie recipes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius and preparing a square pan in 20cm.
- Cover the pan with butter and parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, you combine the melted butter and chopped dark cooking chocolate. Stir them until chocolate is being melted. Remove from the heat and let them cool.
- In a small bowl, you beat 2 eggs. Then, you put this into the chocolate mixture. Do not forget to add 140 grams of sugar. Mix them well.
- Then, you add flour and sour cream. Mix again.
- Beat the cream cheese in another bowl until it becomes soft. Add the remaining sugar. Mix them all together.
- Add the remaining egg and beat until they just combined.
- Pour the chocolate batter into the pan, and then add cream cheese on the top. Using a fork make the marble pattern with that cream cheese. Bake this for 30 minutes. Let this to cool and cut into some squares.
Well done, you have successfully made one of Cheesecake brownie recipes.
Then, you can enjoy Cheesecake brownie recipes !
Enjoy it with your friends, lover, and family !