Cheesecake Cupcake Recipes : Red Velvet as One of Cupcake Cheesecake
Cheesecake cupcake recipes will be a good shoot in baking. Yes, because they are the combination of cheesecake and cupcake. They are cheesecake but in cupcake looking.
If you have to give reason about this dessert, you will answer that they are practice in eating and so cute in looking. To make them as your dessert choice at home, here is one recipe about them.
Cheesecake Cupcake Recipes : Red Velvet Ingredients
To make red velvet as one of Cheesecake cupcake recipes, you should prepare four main ingredients. The first is for the crust.
They are :
- 1-cup cracker crumbs,
- 3 tbsp of melted butter and
- 3 tbsp of sugar.
The second is for the filling.
They are :
- 20 ounces of cream cheese,
- ¾ cup of sugar,
- 2 ½ tsp of vanilla extract,
- 2 eggs,
- ¼ cup of sour cream and
- 1 tbsp of flour.
In addition, the third is for the cake. They are :
- 1 box of red velvet mix cake,
- eggs and
The last is for the frosting.
You will need :
- 12 ounces of cream cheese,
- 1 cup of butter,
- 4 cups of powder sugar and
- some pecans for the topping.
Cheesecake Cupcake Recipes : Making Red Velvet
Follow these instructions to make red velvet as one of Cheesecake cupcake recipes:
- In a small bowl, you combine the crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Press ½ tbsp of that mixture in each of cup cases. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese using an electric mixer until smooth. Then, you add sugar and vanilla. Beat them all.
- You beat in eggs, sour cream and flour to the cream cheese. Mix them until well combined.
- You spoon approximately 2 tbsp that mixture in each of prepared crust in cup cases.
- Bake them in 350 degree Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
- Then, you make the cake. You beat the cake mix with eggs, water and oil until smooth. Spoon this about ¾ full of the cup cases.
- Bake them again for 10 minutes.
- Prepare the frosting. You beat cream cheese, butter until fluffy, and add vanilla and sugar. Beat again until smooth.
- Frost the red velvet cheesecake cupcake with that topping.
Well done, you have successfully made one of Cheesecake cupcake recipes.
Then, you can enjoy Cheesecake cupcake recipes !
Enjoy it with your friends, lover, and family !