Cheesecake Factory Chicken Piccata Recipe : Italy Taste
Cheesecake Factory chicken piccata recipe can you find in that Cheesecake Factory restaurant. Yes, Cheesecake Factory restaurant has many menus that you can choose. Chicken piccata itself is not new recipe by the way. This dish is coming from Italy. In Italy, piccata is served with veal. Veal is more expensive than the common beef if you want to know.
Cheesecake Factory Chicken Piccata Recipe : Ingredients
You should prepare the ingredients in Cheesecake Factory chicken piccata recipe like :
- 1 ¾ pound of chicken breast (boneless),
- 2 tbsp of unsalted butter,
- 1 tbsp of vegetable oil,
- 2 tbsp of white wine,
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice,
- 1 tbsp of capers in bottle (chopped them) and
- 3 tbsp of fresh parsleys (chopped them).
Cheesecake Factory Chicken Piccata Recipe : The Executions
Now, let’s we cook this Cheesecake Factory chicken piccata recipe:
- You halve the chicken breast horizontally using a knife.
- Then, in a frying pan, you heat up 1 tbsp of vegetable oil and butter.
- You do sauté the chicken breast into it and sprinkle them with salt and pepper.
- Cook them for 1 minute for every side.
- Remove chicken from the heat and cover them with foil. Set them aside.
- Use chicken fat in your frying pan, you add the remaining butter, lemon juice and wine. Let them to boil.
- Add capers and parsley into it and stir them. Do not forget to add salt and pepper to give them tastier.
- Place the chicken on a plate and spoon this sauce over them. You also can add French fries if you like.
This recipe is not original version, indeed. However, if you want to make piccata just like the original one, you can substitute the chicken with veal or common beef.
Well done, you have successfully made one of Cheesecake Factory chicken piccata recipe.
Then, you can enjoy Cheesecake Factory chicken piccata recipe !
Enjoy it with your friends, lover, and family !