Cheesecake Icing Recipe : Two Types
Cheesecake icing recipe is something that you have to know when you have a plan in making cheesecake. Cheesecake without any icing will keep delicious actually. However, that cheesecake is plain and creamy. If you want to add the icing part on your cheesecake, you will get a million recipes about that. At this time, we will share to you two types of favorite icing for the cheesecake.
Cheesecake Icing Recipe : Chocolate Glazed
The first type of Cheesecake icing recipe is using chocolate.
The ingredients are :
- 3 ounces of semi sweet chocolate,
- 1 tbsp of water,
- 2 tbsp of butter,
- 1/3 cup of sifted powder sugar,
- ½ tsp of vanilla extract and chopped nuts.
Then, the directions for making this icing are:
- In a saucepan, you melt the chocolate and butter.
- You add the powder sugar, water and vanilla extract into it. Stir them well.
- The chocolate glazed icing is ready to use. Add chopped nuts if the cheesecake has covered with this icing.
Cheesecake Icing Recipe : Butter Cream
The second type of Cheesecake icing recipe is using butter cream.
If you like this for your cheesecake, the ingredients are :
- 1 cup of softened butter,
- 3 cups of sifted powder sugar,
- ½ tsp of salt,
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract,
- 2 tbsp of milk or heavy cream and food coloring if you desired.
In addition, the directions are going to be:
- In a large bowl, you beat butter and add 3 cups of powder sugar into it using an electric mixer.
- After you get incorporated mixture, stop the beating process in low speed.
- You add the vanilla extract, salt and milk or heavy cream and you increase the speed.
- Beat them all for 3 minutes.
- Add food colorings if you desired. Those are up to you.
- Frost the cheesecake with this butter cream, refrigerate them and you are ready to serve them.
Well done, you have successfully made one of Cheesecake icing recipe.
Then, you can enjoy Cheesecake icing recipe !
Enjoy it with your friends, lover, and family !