Cheesecake Recipe Condensed Milk in No Baked Method
Cheesecake recipe condensed milk is one of variation when making cheesecake. The use of condensed milk in cheesecake will make the texture of this dessert is more creamy and smooth. If you want to try condensed milk in cheesecake, try this recipe now.
Cheesecake Recipe Condensed Milk : Ingredients
Using sweetened condensed milk is one key to change the basic taste of cheesecake. Besides that, you also need the other ingredients. They are 200 gram of crushed digestive biscuits, 100 gram of melted butter, 397 gram of condensed milk (whatever brand you like), 300 gram of softened cream cheese, fresh lemon juice (2 lemons), 300 gram of fresh strawberries and 3 tbsp of strawberry jam. In this Cheesecake recipe condensed milk, you will also need a spring form pan or flat pan in 20cm.
Cheesecake Recipe Condensed Milk : Step By Step
The following instruction to make this Cheesecake recipe condensed milk is very easy. Here are the instructions:
- Prepare the spring form pan and you mix crushed biscuits and melted butter, stir them well. Put and press this mixture on the bottom part of the pan. Refrigerate this for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, you mix the condensed milk, cream cheese and whisk them all until well blended. Add lemon juice into it.
- Pour this cream cheese mixture over the crust. Refrigerate them again for couples of hour.
- When you want to serve this, remove from refrigerator and remove this cheesecake from the pan.
- You cut the fresh strawberries in half and assembling them on the top of cheesecake. Pour strawberry jam.
One tip is cutting the fresh strawberries is only doing when the cheesecake will be served. Put the strawberry and refrigerate them will make the strawberry looks no good.
Please enjoy the Cheesecake recipe condensed milk !