Non-Baked Cheesecake Recipe Strawberry
Cheesecake recipe strawberry is one of favorable recipe that people want to bake in their kitchen. This kind of cake is not hard to do. In addition, cheese and strawberry are two different tastes, which are delicious to mix for dessert. You should know that recipes about cheesecake are so many. However, this time, we will share about Nigella Lawson’s cheesecake recipe for you. This recipe is non-baked cheesecake
Cheesecake Recipe Strawberry : Ingredients
To make a delicious Cheesecake recipe strawberry, you have to prepare some ingredients. They are 125 grams of digestive biscuits, 75 grams of softened butter, 300 grams of cream cheese, 60 grams of sugar and 1 tsp of vanilla extract. The ingredients are not just that by the way. You will also need 250 ml of double cream, 2 pots of strawberry jam and some fresh strawberries. Now, if the ingredients are all set, it is time to make this awesome dessert. Follow the instructions below.
Cheesecake Recipe Strawberry : Step by Step
When the ingredients already ready, the steps in making this cheesecake recipe are:
- You crush the digestive biscuits first using your finger in a bowl. Set aside.
- Then, you melt the softened butter and pour into crushed digestive biscuits that you make before.
- Then, you mix them well until they are combined perfectly. Place them into flat pan. You need to use a tablespoon to spread them on the flat pan. In addition, spread strawberry jam also using that tablespoon. Set aside this.
- In different bowl, you beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract. Beat them all until they get smooth. Take another bowl and whipping the double cream.
- You mix whipped double cream and cream cheese all. Pour this mixture onto the digestive biscuits mixture. Take another tablespoon or fork and spread the cream cheese until the surface is smooth enough.
- Do not forget to décor this cheesecake with fresh strawberries on top. Then, you leave this cheesecake in refrigerator for couple of hours.
Enjoy this Cheesecake recipe strawberry !