Cheesecake Recipes New York : The Original Taste
Cheesecake recipes New York is the original version of cheesecake. Although, nowadays, may people are changing this version into various version, there are still many people who like the New York cheesecake. One thing that we should know from this cheesecake is the usage of graham crackers as the crust.
This cracker was found in 1829 in New Jersey America. The original Graham cracker was made from unbleached wheat flour but the modern version this is made from bleached wheat flour.
Cheesecake Recipes New York : Peeking the Ingredients
The ingredients in Cheesecake recipes New York are :
- 2 cups of Graham cracker crumbs
- 5 packages of softened cream cheese,
- ½ cup of melted butter,
- 1 ¾ cup of sugar,
- 2 tbsp of flour,
- 1 ½ tsp of vanilla.
- 1/3 cup of whipping cream ,
- 5 eggs,
- 2 egg yolks, and
- 1 tsp of lemon zest
Making Cheesecake Recipes New York : Peeking the Process
For the crust, you need to do these:
- You combine the Graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter. Stir them until well combined.
- Press this mixture on the bottom part of 9 inch of spring form pan. Set aside.
For the cheesecake filling, you need to do these:
- You mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and flour in one large bowl. Beat them until get fluffy.
- You add into them the eggs and the egg yolks. Beat them until just combined.
- You add the whipping cream and the lemon zest. Stir them.
- Pour this batter into the crust. Bake this for 1 hour in 325 degree Fahrenheit.
- Remove them from oven and let them for cool in 15 minutes.
- Refrigerate this for hours until firm.
- You can add fresh berries as the garnish. Enjoy the Cheesecake recipes New York!
Well done, you have successfully made one of Cheesecake recipes New York.
Then, you can enjoy Cheesecake recipes New York !
Enjoy it with your friends, lover, and family !