Cheesecake Simple Recipe : “With Nutella”
Cheesecake simple recipe will be great to try especially for someone who has the first experience in making dessert. You will find many recipes about cheesecake in simple way. From the original cheesecake to variations cheesecake like we want to share to you now. This simple cheesecake is using nutella also. Thus, you will bite both cheese and chocolate in the same time.
Cheesecake Simple Recipe : “With Nutella” Ingredients
This Cheesecake simple recipe is taken from Nigella Lawson.
The ingredients that you will need are :
- 250 grams of digestive biscuits,
- 75 grams of unsalted butter,
- 400 grams of Nutella,
- 100 grams of chopped hazelnuts (toasted),
- 500 grams of cream cheese and
- 60 grams of sifted icing sugar.
The ingredients seem very easy to get, right? Thus, there are no reasons not making this one.
Cheesecake Simple Recipe : “With Nutella” Step by Step
The making processes in this Cheesecake simple recipe are also easy to follow.
- You make the crumbs from digestive biscuits first. You can use food processor or you just put the biscuits into sealed plastic bag and rolling it with a rolling pan.
- Then, you mix them with butter and 15 tbsp of Nutella. Mix them all until they well combined.
- You add 3 tbsp of hazelnuts and continue mixing until you get sandy mixture.
- Press this mixture onto the bottom part of 23cm round pan. Refrigerate this for a while.
- In a bowl, you beat the cream cheese and icing sugar until they are smooth and then add the remaining of Nutella. Combine them all.
- Move this mixture into the crust and sprinkle the remaining hazelnuts for the topping. Place this pan in refrigerator for at least four hours or more, even better if one night until the cheesecake is being firm. Enjoy the result of Cheesecake simple recipe!.
Well done, you have successfully made one of Cheesecake simple recipe.
Then, you can enjoy Cheesecake simple recipe !
Enjoy it with your friends, lover, and family !