Coconut Cheesecake Recipe for Tropical Kick
Coconut cheesecake recipe will be a nice dessert that you should try. Cheesecake is a dessert with flexible ingredients. Yes, you cannot just hold on strawberry, blueberry or raspberry for your cheesecake. You can make your own cheesecake with another fruit like coconut. Coconut is one of tropical fruit that has special aroma. It will be perfect on cheesecake.
Coconut Cheesecake Recipe : Ingredients
Actually, this Coconut cheesecake recipe is common cheesecake. You just need to add coconut and coconut cream. To know all ingredients, here they are. You will need 1 ½ cup of graham cracker crumbs, 3 cup of sweetened shredded coconut (toasted), 1tbsp of fresh lemon juice, 2 pounds of softened cream cheese, 4 eggs, ¾ cup of sugar, 1/3 cup of unsalted butter (melt it down), 1 1/5 ounces of coconut cream and 1 cp of whipping cream. In addition, you also will need 1 tsp of vanilla extract and lemon juice from 1 lemon.
Coconut Cheesecake Recipe : Step By Step
To make this Coconut cheesecake recipe , here are some instructions:
- You mix the cracker crumbs with 1 ½ cup shredded coconut, 1 tbsp of lemon juice and butter in a bowl. Then, press this mixture on the bottom part of flat pan that you have.
- In another bowl, you beat the cream cheese and sugar until well blended. Then, you add eggs one by one. You beat them well after each addition eggs.
- Pour coconut cream into that mixture. You add 1 cup of shredded coconut, vanilla extract and lemon juice. Beat them all.
- Pour this filling on the crust and bake for 1 hour in 325 degree Fahrenheit. Remove from the oven and let it cool.
- Frost the cheesecake with whipping cream and sprinkle with the remaining coconut shredded as the topping. Refrigerate this cheesecake until set and ready to enjoy.
This Coconut cheesecake recipe is perfect to try.