Condensed Milk Cheesecake Recipe : Non Baked with Lemon
Condensed milk cheesecake recipe is one recipe that can give you more creamy texture cheesecake in your mouth. Yes, condensed milk will give a rich and deliciously sweet in every bite of your cheesecake. Here is one recipe about cheesecake with condensed milk, add lemon taste in that so it will make your day!
Condensed Milk Cheesecake Recipe : Ingredients
This is no baked cheesecake recipe, so you just will need some ingredients to make it, no oven needed.
The ingredients are :
397 grams of sweetened condensed milk,
300 grams of cream cheese,
285 ml of double cream,
crushed biscuits and
80 grams of butter.
This Condensed milk cheesecake recipe is very easy to make. In addition, you will not regret to try.
Condensed Milk Cheesecake Recipe : Take Steps to Make
To make this delicious cheesecake, you need to follow these steps:
- You melt the butter and add crushed biscuits into it. Mix them all.
- Put this mixture on the bottom part of flat pan, press them and refrigerate this crust for a while.
- Take one large bowl, pour cream cheese, and beat them until smooth.
- Then, you add condensed milk gradually and mix them altogether.
- Add the double cream into that mixture and beat again.
- Add the lemon juice and then beat and you will get thicken batter which is beautiful.
- Transfer that mixture on the crust and refrigerate again for an hour or more
- You can serve this delicious cheesecake with extra lemon tang and grated lemon rind.
You cannot just get creamy texture on this Condensed milk cheesecake recipe but freshness kick in every bite. Enjoy this cake on every situation that you have with your family or on your own. The happiest thing about this dessert is, this is non baked!.
Then, you can enjoy Condensed milk cheesecake recipe !
Enjoy it with your friends, lover, and family !