Creamy Baked Cheesecake Recipe
Creamy baked cheesecake recipe is one of cheesecake variation that you can try to make. Yes, you can find many recipes about this delicious dessert. Various toppings are made for this cheesecake. When you have tried non-baked cheesecake, here is baked cheesecake recipe to try next.
Creamy Baked Cheesecake Recipe: Ingredients
To get more creamy texture in this cheesecake, one key is using condensed milk in the ingredients. In addition, the ingredients that you will need are 1 ¼ cups of crumbs graham crackers, ¼ cup of sugar, 1/3 cup of melted butter and 2 packages of cream cheese. The other ingredients are 1 can of condensed milk, 3 eggs, ¼ cup of lemon juice, 1 container of sour cream and 1 can of cherry pie filling. If you look, the ingredients are many but it will be worth it for Creamy baked cheesecake recipe.
Creamy Baked Cheesecake Recipe: Step By Step
Follow these instructions to make Creamy baked cheesecake recipe:
1. Combine the cracker crumbs with sugar and melted butter. After they well combined, press them on the bottom part of flat pan or spring form pan.
2. Take a large bowl, pour cream cheese and beat it until it becomes fluffy and smooth.
3. Gradually, you add the condensed milk into that cream cheese. Beat them all.
4. If that mixture is smooth, add eggs and lemon juice. Mix them well.
5. Pour this batter into pan with cracker crumbs and then bake them for 55 minutes in 300 degree Fahrenheit. Remove the cheesecake, pour sour cream on the top, and bake again for 5 minutes.
6. Refrigerate the cheesecake for 1 hour and add cherry pie filling for garnish.
If you do not like sour cream, do not worry. You just add cream cheese more, approximately 4 packages and one more eggs. Enjoy our Creamy baked cheesecake recipe!.