Easy Filling Cheesecake Recipe to Follow
Easy filling cheesecake recipe is something that decides a cheesecake is being delicious or not. Yes, cheesecake itself is one kind of favorite dessert for many people in the world beside chocolate cake. Before this dessert spreads over the world, original version of cheesecake was coming from ancient Greece. In addition, in 1872, cheesecake was in America. William Lawrence has accidentally created cream cheese filling for this dessert. His cream cheese is named Philadelphia cream cheese.
Easy Filling Cheesecake Recipe : Instruction
Yes, cream cheese is a mandatory ingredient for making cheesecake. It means cheesecake without cream cheese the dessert name will not be cheesecake anymore.
To make Easy filling cheesecake recipe, you should do some instructions like:
- Prepare the cream cheese. You can choose any kinds of brand.
- Then, you beat the cream cheese until it is soft and you cannot find any lumps there. If you do not have an electric mixer, you can beat cream cheese with wooden spatula.
- After you get softened cream cheese, you can whisk sugar powder and flour in another bowl. Whisk all together. You can also add another ingredient like cocoa powder if you desired.
- Then, pour this mixture into softened cream cheese.
- You add eggs into the mixture and mix them all on low speed. You can add a splash of vanilla extract to make this filling is more delicious.
- The result of this cream cheese should be glossy and smooth textured.
- If you desired any marble effects on the filling, add strawberry or blueberry jam on the cream cheese surface. Using a fork, make marble pattern on the surface.
- Bake this cheesecake until cooked.
Easy Filling Cheesecake Recipe : Tips
If you want to add strawberry on the top of cheesecake, here is strawberry topping ingredients: some fresh strawberries, 1/3 cup of white sugar and 1 tsp of vanilla. Combine all ingredients in saucepan and cook until the strawberry sauce thicken then make them into puree.
If you want to add the cheesecake as a topping, you should make a hole in the strawberry and fill the hole with a cheesecake cream.
Prepare this for your Easy filling cheesecake recipe.
Enjoy this Easy filling cheesecake recipe with your friends , lover, and family happy !