Easy Plain Cheesecake Recipe : Easy Ingredients and Making Process
Easy plain cheesecake recipe will be the easiest way to make cheesecake. Why this thing can be? Since, you just need the main basic ingredients to make it. Unlike making another variation of cheesecake, you must be needing chocolate, cherry pie filling and more. This recipe is designed for cheesecake lovers who prefer a decent cheesecake. Do you want to know about the ingredients?. Well, just keep on reading.
Easy Plain Cheesecake Recipe : Ingredients
The ingredients that you should prepare are :
- 300 grams of plain digestive biscuits,
- 200 grams of melted butter/margarine,
- 20 grams of butter (for lining the cake pan),
- 250 grams of cream cheese,
- 175 ml of double cream and
- 80 grams of icing sugar.
That is it !!
The ingredients in this Easy plain cheesecake recipe is easy to get, right?.
Easy Plain Cheesecake Recipe : Non-Baked Method
Why this recipe is called Easy plain cheesecake recipe?
The ingredients are so easy and the making processes are easy too.
You will need not to use oven because this is non-baked version.
The steps are going to be:
- Make the biscuits into crumbs. You put the biscuits into a sealed food bag and then rolling them using a rolling pin. Set aside.
- Combine the melted butter/margarine with those crumbs until they well combined.
- Greasing the pan with 20 grams of butter and then you press the crumbs mixture onto the pan. Refrigerate this for a while.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, double cream and whisk them until they get smooth and thick texture.
- After that, you add the icing sugar. Pour this over the prepared crust that you make before.
- Refrigerate and serve. If you think this cheesecake is too plain, you can garnish with favorable fresh fruits.
Well done, you have successfully made one of Easy plain cheesecake recipe.
Then, you can enjoy Easy plain cheesecake recipe !
Enjoy it with your friends, lover, and family !