Food Network Mac and Cheese: Food preparation
Food Network Mac and Cheese: Ingredients You Need
Following are ingredients you have to prepare before cooking Food Network Mac and Cheese:
1 pounds of macaroni especially the elbow one.
5 tablespoon of plain butter.
4 cups of milk
½ stuck medium onion
4 pieces of garlic
1 of bay leaf
3 branch of thyme
1 teaspoon of dry mustard
2 cups of Cheddar cheese, grated
½ cups of Parmesan cheese, grated
fresh ground pepper
1 tablespoon of Kosher salt
Food Network Mac and Cheese: How to Cook?
To cook the Food Network Mac and Cheese, below are the cooking instructions you can follow:
- Boil a large bowl of salted water and add the macaroni. Cook it for about 5 to 7 minutes and drain it.
- Chuck it with 2 tablespoon of butter.
- Heat the oven up to 350°F.
- Coat 1 tablespoon of butter on a large baking bowl.
- Pour the milk into a small pan and add onion, bay leaf, mustard, garlic and thyme.
- Steam the milk with over medium low heat about 10 minutes.
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter and flour into a large baking bowl. Stir it well for about 5 minutes.
- Remove it and add ½ grated Cheddar cheese and ½ grated Parmesan cheese, stir it well until melted. Then, pour it on the macaroni, and add few grated cheddar and parmesan cheese.
- Bake it up to 25 0r 30 minutes. Now your Food Network Mac and Cheese get ready to serve.
Then, you can enjoy Food Network Mac and Cheese !
Enjoy it with your friends, lover, and family !