Gluten Free Cheesecake Recipe : Healthy Pumpkin
Gluten free cheesecake recipe is the best recipe for intolerant gluten people. Yes, gluten is a protein, which is founded in foods with wheat. Gluten itself will give the elasticity in dough. Not only that, gluten will help the dough rises and keep the shape in good shape. Gluten’s symptoms are like fatigue, acnes, migraines and many more. To help people with intolerant gluten, this cheesecake will help to amuse them to enjoy dessert.
Gluten Free Cheesecake Recipe : Pumpkin
This cheesecake recipe is perfect for intolerant gluten person.
This Gluten free cheesecake recipe has ingredients like :
– 1 cup of almond meal,
– ½ cup of crushed almonds,
– ¼ cup of white sugar,
– 1/4 tsp of baking soda,
– ¼ tsp of ground cinnamon and
– 3 tbsp of melted butter.
Not only those, you will also need :
– 2 packages of cream cheese,
– 2 cups of sour cream,
– 1 ¾ cup of pumpkin puree,
– 1 cup of white sugar,
– 4 eggs,
– 1 tsp of ground cinnamon,
– 1 tsp of ground ginger,
– 1 tsp of vanilla extract and
– 1 tsp of salt.
Gluten Free Cheesecake Recipe : Let’s Making !
Here are the cooking steps in this Gluten free cheesecake recipe :
- You preheat the oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- You whisk almond meal, crushed almonds, sugar, baking soda and cinnamon in one bowl. Add in butter and whisk again until smooth.
- Press this mixture onto the bottom part of spring form pan (10 inch). Bake this for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- In a bowl, you beat all of cheesecake filling’s ingredients until smooth. Pour this over the prepared crust.
- Bake this for 1 hour and allow it to cool. Before serving this cheesecake, refrigerate this for hours to make it firm.
You can also substitute the pumpkin with butternut if you like.
Well done, you have successfully made one of Gluten free cheesecake recipe.
Then, you can enjoy Gluten free cheesecake recipe!
Enjoy it with your friends, lover, and family !