Impossibly Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe : Simply Dessert
Impossibly easy pumpkin cheesecake recipe will be your favorite cheesecake recipe. Yes, like the name, this cheesecake is easy to make. In this recipe, you will use pumpkin as the main ingredient. Pumpkin is already familiar to process as a dessert. Do you want to make a note? Check this recipe out.
Impossibly Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe : Knowing Ingredients
An easy recipe will gather us to easy ingredients.
They are :
- 1 can of pumpkin puree,
- 1 package of cream cheese,
- ¼ tsp of vanilla,
- 3 eggs,
- ¾ cup of sugar,
- ½ cup of original bisquick mix,
- 1 ½ tsp of pumpkin pie spice,
- 1 cup of caramel sauce for topping and chopped pecans or another nuts if you like.
This Impossibly easy pumpkin cheesecake recipe also has simple directions to make by the way.
Impossibly Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe : Knowing Directions
To make this recipe, you only have to follow short steps, here they are:
- You preheat the oven at 350 degree Fahrenheit and grease the 9-inch spring form pan. Set aside.
- By using a food processor, you blend all ingredients but no for caramel sauce and chopped pecan.
- Blend them until they get smooth texture. Pour this over the plate and bake them for 45 minutes.
- Allow them to cool and then you can refrigerate this for hours until firm. You can drizzle with caramel sauce and chopped pecans.
A little tip if you do not have pumpkin pie spice, you can use ¾ tsp of cinnamon powder or nutmeg.
In addition, you can change the caramel sauce into whipped cream. This Impossibly easy pumpkin cheesecake recipe will be great for everyone who has a first time to bake a dessert. You should try this in your own kitchen.
Well done, you have successfully made one of Impossibly easy pumpkin cheesecake recipe.
Then, you can enjoy Impossibly easy pumpkin cheesecake recipe !
Enjoy it with your friends, lover, and family !