Low Fat Cheesecake Recipes : Healthy With It
Low fat cheesecake recipes can be one of your healthy dessert recipes. Yes, being healthy has become a mandatory thing in life. We should arrange our food intake from unhealthy to healthy food. This thing also happens in dessert. If you are concern about your health, give it try in making this cheesecake.
Low Fat Cheesecake Recipes : Ingredients
Making something will make you prepare the ingredients. It will be different to prepare common cheesecake with Low fat cheesecake recipes by the way. Each of ingredients in this low fat cheesecake should be in low fat also.
The ingredients are :
- 85 grams of low fat biscuits example: Weight Watcher ginger biscuits,
- 200 grams of light soft cheese,
- 200 grams of low fat Greek yoghurt,
- 4 tbsp of caster sugar,
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract,
- 2 tbsp of strawberry jam and
- 100 grams of fresh strawberries.
Low Fat Cheesecake Recipes : No Need to Bake
This recipe is very easy to execute. Since, cheesecake in Low fat cheesecake recipes is one of recipe, which is non-baked. All you need to do is mixing. Here are the steps:
- Crush the biscuit first. You can use food processor or you just put the biscuits in sealed plastic bag and then roll them using rolling pin into crumbs.
- You will make cheesecake in glass or bowl, so put the crumbs into it. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, you beat soft cheese, yoghurt, sugar and vanilla altogether until smooth and well combined.
- Then, you spoon the soft cheese mixture over the crumbs in glass or bowl that you prepare before.
- Add strawberry jam on the top and do not forget to spread fresh strawberries also.
- Refrigerate them for hours to make them firm.
- Enjoy this cheesecake with spoon. Easy and no need knife to cut them.
Well done, you have successfully made one of Low fat cheesecake recipes.
Then, you can enjoy Low fat cheesecake recipes !
Enjoy it with your friends, lover, and family !