Have you ever had a stressful experience when they want to make the baked mac and cheese? One of the essential ingredients to make this recipe is milk, but you still can make mac and cheese without milk. The taste of this dish remains the same as when you use milk. It became a very good recipe for people who are on a diet and avoid milk. Here are a few pointers to make mac and cheese without milk.
Ingredients to Make Mac and Cheese without Milk
You will make mac and cheese without milk but never left the staple ingredients. Some of the ingredients can be mixed creations to replace milk. This dish will produce a very tasty processed. Here are the materials that you need to prepare:
- 2 packages of macaroni (shells or other forms according to taste)
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 ounces of grated cheese
- 200 ml of water
- 2 ounces of cream cheese or sour cream
Instructions to Make Mac and Cheese without Milk
To make the dish of mac and cheese without milk you need to follow the instructions below. Remember that you do not use milk so make sure that all materials are complete and follow the instructions in sequence.
- Enter the macaroni in boiling water and cook for 5 minutes. If it is cooked remove and drain but do not rinse.
- Cook the butter sauce with way over medium heat melt butter, put cream cheese or sour cream. Cook over low heat to prevent burning.
- Add the grated cheese and macaroni and stir until well blended.
- Add the grated cheese if you like as a topping.
- Cook in the oven at a low temperature for 20 minutes. If you are not sure it can open the lid to see to prevent burning.
Flavor of Mac and Cheese without Milk
At first you will feel that the mac and cheese without milk tasted a little weird. But if you are counting calories then this dish is very good for the diet and you can cook for dinner. People who are allergic to milk also be able to eat this dish of mac and cheese.
Then, you can enjoy mac and cheese without milk !
Enjoy it with your friends, lover, and family !