Marbled Cheesecake Recipe : With Chocolate
Marbled cheesecake recipe is one of cheesecake that you have to try. You got many variations of them and this marbled style will enrich your collection about cheesecake. The combining of cream cheese and chocolate will bring us to unforgettable taste in every bite. Do you want to try this? Here is the recipe.
Marbled Cheesecake Recipe : Preparing Ingredients
Because of cheesecake, this recipe contains cream cheese also.
The complete ingredients are :
- 250 grams of Arnott’s Scotch finger biscuits,
- 125 grams of melted butter,
- 500 grams of cream cheese,
- 2/3 cups of caster sugar,
- 3 large eggs,
- 90 grams of melted white chocolate and
- 100 grams of melted dark chocolate.
The ingredients in Marbled cheesecake recipe are super easy to get.
Marbled Cheesecake Recipe : Doing Executions
You will have steps when making this. They are:
- You preheat your oven first to 180 degree Celsius. Then, you grease a slice pan (18cm x 28cm) and do not forget to cover it with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Then, you make crumbs from the Arnott’s Scotch finger biscuits. You can use food processor if you have it at home. In addition, you can also use a sealed plastic bag and put the biscuits into it and you roll them by a rolling pin.
- Combine the biscuit crumbs with melted butter in one bowl. You mix them well until becoming a mixture.
- Press the mixture over the pan and refrigerate this for a while.
- By using an electric mixer, you beat the cream cheese and sugar until they become fluffy. Gradually, you add the eggs into it. Continue to beat them all.
- Put a half of batter in a bowl. Then, you add melted white chocolate into it.
- Then, you add melted dark chocolate into the remaining batter. Make the marble pattern and then bake those 25 minutes.
- Let them cool overnight and this Marbled cheesecake recipe is ready to serve.
Well done, you have successfully made one of Marbled cheesecake recipe.
Then, you can enjoy Marbled cheesecake recipe !
Enjoy it with your friends, lover, and family !