This Mexican Mac and Cheese is spiced-up, you’ll love it. This inspired Mexican Mac and Cheese is full of Mexican spices taste. The spicy Mexican traditional seasoning will be mixed with a rich and creamy milk and cheese. The combination of these ingredients will make your meal time be better.
Mexican Mac and Cheese: How Long To Cook This Dish?
Mexican Mac and Cheese: Notable Ingredients
12 ounces of dry mostaccioli.
3 cups of rigatoni pasta.
1 pound of large pork sausage
1 cup of chopped onion
16 ounce of jar green medium-hot salsa
8 ounces of Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
jalapeno peppers sliced,
fresh cilantro Salsa, chopped
Mexican Mac and Cheese: Directions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook the pasta until al dente and fluffy. Drain it well afterward.
- Cook sausage and onion in a large bowl until it’s brown and the onion is tender.
- Remove the fat, and put the sausage and onion to the bowl.
- Stir with green medium-hot salsa.
- To bake the layer half of cooked pasta, mix the sausage and the cheese.
- Bake it for 35 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Let it for 10 minutes
- Cover with jalapeno, cilantro and tomato.
- And now your Mexican Mac and Cheese is ready.
Then, you can enjoy Mexican Mac and Cheese !
Enjoy it with your friends, lover, and family !