Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Recipe : One Bite
Mini chocolate chip cheesecake recipe is interesting recipe to try. Preparing dessert is always being fun. Dessert itself is something that everyone will like. Yes, in addition, cheesecake plays an important role for amusing people. Like this one recipe.
Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Recipe : Preparing Ingredients
This cheesecake is in small bite. It is a fortune if you can get a full sized of cheesecake, but small bite is also fortune and do not need to be fuss in serving them.
This Mini chocolate chip cheesecake recipe has some ingredients.
They are :
- 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs,
- 2 tbsp of brown sugar,
- a pinch of salt,
- 2 ½ tbsp of melted butter.
Those are the ingredients for crust side.
In addition, for the filling side, you will need :
- 8 ounces of cream cheese,
- 2 tbsp of sour cream,
- 1/3 cup of sugar,
- 1 egg,
- 1 tsp of vanilla and
- 1 cup of chocolate chips.
Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Recipe : Following Directions
To make this recipe, you have to follow these directions:
- You mix the cracker crumbs with melted butter. Stir them. Add brown sugar and salt, and then you stir them again.
- Pour this mixture into muffin cups or cupcake case. Set them aside.
- In a bowl, you beat cream cheese, sour cream and sugar until they become smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla into that. Beat again.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the crust in muffin cups.
- For the first layer, put some chocolate chips.
- Repeat pouring the cream cheese and add chocolate chips again for the topping
- Bake them for 20-25 minutes in 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Allow them to cool and you can refrigerate them for hours.
If you cannot have chocolate chips, you can use chopped dark cooking chocolate. They will have similar taste by the way. Happy baking this Mini chocolate chip cheesecake recipe!.
Well done, you have successfully made one of Mini chocolate chip cheesecake recipe.
Then, you can enjoy Mini chocolate chip cheesecake recipe !
Enjoy it with your friends, lover, and family !