No Bake Cheesecake Filling : How to Make
No bake cheesecake filling recipe is suitable to make with children. This recipe does not need oven in making process. Cheesecake recipe that we want to share to you is original cheesecake with lemon taste in it. This is one of Martha Stewart’s cheesecake recipes.
No Bake Cheesecake Filling : Preparing Ingredients
The ingredients that you should prepare are :
– 2 packages of graham crackers,
– 11 tbsp of unsalted butter,
– 2 tbsp of sugar,
– 8 ounces of cream cheese in room temperature,
– 1 ¼ ounces of sweetened condensed milk,
– ¼ cup of fresh lemon juice and
– 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
This no bake cheesecake filling has pure cream cheese taste, but you can always add your favorite berries for completing the taste.
No Bake Cheesecake Filling : Following Instructions !
You will have some steps to make No bake cheesecake filling. They are:
- You make the cookie crumbs by crushing the graham crackers. You can use a food processor or put them into a resalable bag and rolling them using a rolling pin.
- You melt the unsalted butter and then mix it with cookie crumbs that you make before in a bowl. Mix them until well combined.
- Prepare a 9 inch of spring form pan and then you press the crumbs mixture on the bottom part of that pan.
- Chill it for 10 minutes until the cheesecake filling is ready.
- Then, now you prepare the cheesecake filling. In a bowl, you beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Then, you add condensed milk into it gradually. You add lemon juice and vanilla. Beat them again.
- Pour this filling over the prepared crust. Then, you wrap the pan with plastic wrap and you refrigerate this for hours.
You can add berries if you like, but the original one is also delicious enough to enjoy withkids and family members.
Well done, you have successfully made one of No bake cheesecake filling.
Then, you can enjoy No bake cheesecake filling !
Enjoy it with your friends, lover, and family !