Oreo Pie Crust Cheesecake Recipe : Super Easy
Oreo pie crust cheesecake recipe is using Oreo for the crust. Who does not know Oreo anyway? This kind of cookies is so familiar for everyone in everywhere. Oreo can be used also for any kind of dessert, included cheesecake. Change crushed graham crackers into crushed Oreo. Look on the recipe below.
Oreo Pie Crust Cheesecake Recipe : Ingredients
Making this delicious Oreo pie crust cheesecake recipe.
you will need :
- 24 Oreo cookies (divide the cookies and the cream),
- 3 tbsp of melted butter,
- 250 grams of softened cream cheese,
- ¾ cup of sugar,
- 1 tsp of vanilla and
- 3 eggs.
These ingredients are very easy to get.
Oreo Pie Crust Cheesecake Recipe : Executions
First, you have to make the crust part.
- Crush the Oreo cookies with rolling pin. Put the 16 Oreos into a plastic bag, seal it and then roll it using rolling pin.
- Place these crushed Oreos in a bowl and combine with melted butter. Stir them all until well combined.
- Press the cookies mixture on to bottom part of spring form. Set aside.
Second, you make the filling part.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla altogether. Then, add eggs gradually when you mix them all.
- Chop 8 Oreos and put into the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the crust that you make it before.
- Bake this batter in 350 degree Fahrenheit for 45 minutes. Remove from the heat and refrigerate for couples of hours or overnight to make it set.
- Serve this with Oreos chopped for garnish. It will make your cheesecake is more delicious and give crunchy texture when eating this cheesecake.
Thus, if you have Oreo leftovers, do not worry, you can use them for delicious dessert like this Oreo pie crust cheesecake recipe
Well done, you have successfully made one of Oreo pie crust cheesecake recipe.
Then, you can enjoy Oreo pie crust cheesecake recipe !
Enjoy it with your friends, lover, and family !