Original Cheesecake Recipes : Two Recipes to Try
Original cheesecake recipes are important to have. Yes, by knowing them you do not need to buy any ready serve dessert if you have party at home. On the other hand, if you just want to enjoy cheesecake, you do not need to spend money for buying it.
It will be interesting if you can make your own cheesecake. All you have to do is just making a note about these cheesecake recipes below.
Original Cheesecake Recipes : By Taste of Home
The ingredients to make this version of Original cheesecake recipes are :
- 2 ½ cups of Graham cracker crumbs,
- ¼ cup of sugar and
- ½ cup of melted butter.
Those are for the crust. Then, the filling ingredients are :
- 4 packages of softened cream cheese,
- 2 cups of sour cream,
- 1 ¾ cups of sugar,
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice,
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract,
- 4 eggs,
- 2 tbsp of caramel ice cream for the topping.
These are the cooking instructions:
- Take a bowl, you combine the crumbs, melted butter and sugar well. Press this mixture over the bottom part of a greased spring form pan. Bake this in 325 degree Fahrenheit for 22 minutes, set aside.
- Take a larger bowl, you beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and lemon juice all. When the batter is smooth, you add eggs gradually. Beat them again.
- Pour this filling into the crust and bake for 1-1 ½ hours in 325 degree Fahrenheit.
- Allow it to cool and refrigerate for hours before you serve this.
Original Cheesecake Recipes : By Martha Stewart
This Martha Stewart’s recipe can be one of your Original cheesecake recipes.
The ingredients are :
- 1 pound of hulled strawberries,
- 3 tbsp of light corn syrup,
- 1 cup of Graham cracker crumbs,
- 1 cup + 3 tbsp of sugar,
- 3 tbsp of unsalted butter,
- 1 pound + 13 ounces of cream cheese,
- ¼ tsp of salt,
- 2 large eggs,
- 1 tbsp of vanilla and
- 8 ¼ ounces of mascarpone cheese.
These are the cooking steps:
- Place the strawberries in a baking sheet and you add the corn syrup.
- Bake this for 1 hour 30 minutes until the syrup is thickened. Mash them using potato masher, set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the crumbs, butter and sugar. Press this mixture into the bottom of spring form pan. Bake this until the crust is darkened.
- You beat cream cheese, sugar and salt until fluffy. Then, you add eggs gradually. Beat again.
- You add mascarpone and vanilla into it and beat again. Pour 5 cups of those into strawberry mixture. Fold them well.
- Pour this over the prepared crust and then you cover with plain cream cheese.
- Bake this cheesecake for 1 hour 1o minutes and allow it to cool. Refrigerate before serving.
Well done, you have successfully made one of Original cheesecake recipes.
Then, you can enjoy Original cheesecake recipes !
Enjoy it with your friends, lover, and family !