Who creates Patti LaBelle Mac and Cheese Recipe
Patricia Louise Holte-Edwards well-known as Patti LaBelle is an American singer. Patti LaBelle not only being noted as a singer but also being a chef. She created a dish called “Patti LaBelle Mac and Cheese”. The Patti LaBelle Mac and Cheese Recipe is very easy to make.
Patti LaBelle Mac and Cheese Recipe: Ingredients
Here are Patti LaBelle Mac and Cheese recipe. You can make it at home. It doesn’t need long time. The preparation is about 15 minutes. However, the cooking time is 35 minutes. The total time for cooking Patti LaBelle Mac and Cheese recipe is 50 minutes.
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil or olive oil (preference),
1 lb of macaroni,
7 tablespoons of butter,
1 tablespoon of butter,
4 different kinds of cheese like cheddar, jack, muenster (½ cup for each of them),
2 cups of half-and-half (a half milk and a half cream),
8 ounces of cubed Velveta cheese,
2 lightly beaten eggs,
1/8 teaspoon of fresh ground pepper,
¼ of salt
Patti LaBelle Mac and Cheese Recipe: Cooking Instruction
- Before cooking, heat your oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter a deep 2 ½ baking casserole.
- Fill a large bowl with water and boil it rapidly.
- Add the macaroni and 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Cook it until tender for about 7 minutes.
- Drain it well and return to the bowl.
- In the small saucepan, lightly melt 7 tablespoons of butter
- Stir the melting butter into the macaroni
- Mix all the shredded cheese in the bowl.
- Add 1 ½ cups of shredded cheeses, a half-and-half, the cubed cheese, the eggs,1 tablespoon of salt and pepper.
- Move it to baking dish and sprinkle it with ½ cup cheese and the butter.
- Bake until golden brown; serve your Patti LaBelle Mac and Cheese recipe hot.
Then, you can enjoy Patti LaBelle Mac and Cheese recipe !
Enjoy it with your friends, lover, and family