Rachael Ray is well-known for its easy cooking tips for people. This Rachael Ray Mac and Cheese recipe will give a rich flavor of macaroni and cheese. The main point is on the sauce she made, called béchamel sauce.
Rachael Ray Mac and Cheese: Things To Be Prepared
You have to prepare a small pan, baking dish, and many others. This Rachael Ray Mac and Cheese serves eight people. To cook this side dish you need an hour away.
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil,
2 tablespoons of mild butter,
3 tablespoons of high quality flour,
1 1/2 cups of milk,
3 cups of shredded white cheddar cheese,
1/2 teaspoon of grated nutmeg,
1/4 teaspoon of fresh ground pepper,
a pinch of salt,
1 pound of elbow macaroni, cook 8 minutes until al dente.
Rachael Ray Mac and Cheese: Cooking Instructions
- Pre heat the boiler up to 350°F.
- Add butter and oil into a small pan, and let it melting.
- When the butter melts, add flour and stir it well.
- Whipping the flour and butter together until smooth for about three minutes.
- Add milk while continuing to whip slowly. Stir it gently until to be a bubble.
- Stir two cups of the cheddar cheese.
- Put nutmeg and fresh ground pepper into it.
- Add a little salt.
- Remove it to a baking dish and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake it for about 35 minutes until golden brown and your Rachael Ray Mac and Cheese is ready to serve.
Then, you can enjoy Rachael Ray Mac and Cheese !
Enjoy it with your friends, lover, and family !