Do you want to make turkey meatloaf for dinner? You could try a recipe for turkey meatloaf with a very easy way. Forget all how to make meatloaf difficult and takes up your time in the kitchen. This dish just needs extra sauce to make everyone fall in love with a recipe for turkey meatloaf. Follow the instructions below and do the same steps.
Ingredients for Recipe for Turkey Meatloaf
Tricks to choose materials that will be used to create a recipe for turkey meatloaf just like any other type of meatloaf. It’s just that you have to choose a quality turkey meat. You also can buy in the form of a special package to make meatloaf.
- 2 pieces of red onion (finely chopped),
- 4 cloves of garlic (finely chopped),
- 3 tablespoons butter yellow,
- 10 ounces turkey (thigh),
- 2 eggs,
- 1 cup breadcrumbs,
- 1 cup tomato sauce,
- 1 cup barbecue sauce.
Directions to Create Recipe for Turkey Meatloaf
Before you make the batter meat and mix all ingredients, preheat the oven to 370 degrees F. then cook the butter over medium heat and add the garlic and onion that has been finely chopped.
Cook all ingredients until fragrant and add to the meat mixture.
Mix the sauce, breadcrumbs, and enter it in the pan. Bake in oven for 45 minutes.
Lift the dish if the meat is lightly browned.
With this way of cooking as you certainly can make a recipe for turkey meatloaf.
Tricks to Make Recipe for Turkey Meatloaf
Some people feel like a failure when creating a recipe for turkey meatloaf. To overcome this some chefs have issued a very clever trick.
- When you want to get the meat with a golden brown color, then enter the meat in the oven with a temperature of 370 degrees F.
- You have to bake for 45 minutes, but the lower the temperature when it was 30 minutes.
- Lower the temperature to 150 degrees F.
It can make your meatloaf will not burn.
Then, you can enjoy recipe for turkey meatloaf !
Enjoy it with your friends, lover, and family !