Seafood mac and cheese is a variant recipe of macaroni. It is a fantastic meal on the plate that is cheesy, smooth and rich of spicy. All ingredients needed are green salad to serve people and lobster. The perfect combination of seafood and vegetable is provided in this recipe.
The Ingredients of Seafood Mac and Cheese
Before you want to cook seafood mac and cheese, it needs to estimate time total spent. You will take 30 minutes for preparation and 55 minutes of time total. It is suitable to serve for eight portions. The ingredients needed:
- elbow macaroni,
- 6 tablespoons of butter,
- all purpose flour,
- 3 cups of milk,
- a half cup of breadcrumb,
- 4 cups of parmesan,
- cheddar and Switzerland cheese,
- a half of teaspoon of emeril creol.
The onion and garlic should be chopped and all kinds of cheese are grated. Those are needed to cook seafood mac and cheese.
Directions of Making Seafood Mac and Cheese
There are some steps to conduct as you want to make seafood mac and cheese. It makes sure that you take the right stages in order to create delicious dish for eating.
- Firstly, heat oven at the temperature of 400 degree.
- In a big bowl, boil salty water and cook macaroni for 2 minutes until it is almost al dente.
- Strain it and rinse with cold water. Take it aside.
- Meanwhile, to cook pasta of seafood mac and cheese, melt butter on the medium heat in a big pan.
- Add two tablespoons of melted butter into a medium bowl and add garlic and onion to the pan. Cook it for 3 minutes.
- Add flour and milk and cook it.
- Give seasonings with salt, nutmeg and pepper.
- Take a hot pan and pour it to the cake pan.
- Sprinkle breadcrumb and creole spicy and bake it for 20 minutes.
Then, you can enjoy seafood mac and cheese !
Enjoy it with your friends, lover, and family !