Simple New York Cheesecake Recipe :For Classy Taste
Simple New York cheesecake recipe becomes the most familiar cheesecake that every person knows. In 1900s, cheesecake was very hit in New York. The great cheesecake was made in New York. The texture of this cheesecake is pure and no fancy ingredients added. Here is the recipe.
Simple New York Cheesecake Recipe : Preparing Ingredients of
You will have to make two parts when making any kind of cheesecake, included this Simple New York cheesecake recipe. Yes, you will have to make the crust and the filling of the cheesecake.
For this recipe, the crust is so classy.
- The crust will be using crushed graham crackers (1 cup),
- 2 sugar (2tbsp) and
- melted unsalted butter (1/4 cup).
In addition, when you make the filling, the ingredients are :
- 250 grams of cream cheese,
- 1 ¼ cup and
- 2 tbsp of extra sugar,
- 3 tbsp of cornstarch and
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Not only those, you will also need :
- 2 tsp of lemon zest,
- 3 large eggs,
- 1 egg yolk,
- 1 ½ cups of sour cream and
- 2 tsp of lemon juice.
Simple New York Cheesecake Recipe : Baking
After preparing those ingredients, these are steps in making simple New York cheesecake recipe.
- Combine the crushed crackers, sugar and melted butter until well combined. Press this mixture onto bottom part of spring form or flat pan. Bake this for 10 minutes in 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy and add sugar. Then, add cornstarch, vanilla and lemon zest, and then combine again.
- Gradually add eggs and ¾ cup of sour cream. Mix them all.
- Pour this over the crust and bake this in 400 degree Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, reduce the temperature to 225 degree Fahrenheit.
- For the topping, stir the remaining of sour cream, sugar and lemon juice. Spread this over the top of this cheesecake and refrigerate this until cool.
Enjoy this Simple New York cheesecake recipe !
Well done, you have successfully made one of Simple New York cheesecake recipe.
Then, you can enjoy Simple New York cheesecake recipe !
Enjoy it with your friends, lover, and family !