Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe No Bake : Delicious
Strawberry cheesecake recipe no bake is easy to make. Cheesecake is divided into two types, bake and no bake. The bake version will need flour and eggs as the ingredients. However, for the no bake version, you will not need those ingredients. Each of people will like them both or just one of them. For some people, no bake cheesecake has more smooth texture like pudding. If you want to know one recipe about this cheesecake version, check this out.
Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe No Bake : Ingredients
You have to prepare some ingredients for making Strawberry cheesecake recipe no bake.
They are :
- 1 package of strawberry Jell-O,
- 1 cup of boiling water,
- 1 package of cream cheese,
- 1 cup of white sugar,
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract,
- 1 can of cold evaporated milk and some Graham cracker crumbs for the crust.
For the topping, you can add :
- some fresh strawberries or
- strawberry jam.
Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe No Bake : Step By Step
Here are some steps in making Strawberry cheesecake recipe no bake.
- First step, you dissolve strawberry Jell-O in boiling water. In addition, remove it from the heat and refrigerate to make it thicken for 20 minutes.
- Second step, in a bowl, you beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla altogether. Beat them all until smooth.
- Third step, in another bowl, beat evaporated milk until get whipped and thick. Then, you add the strawberry Jell-O gradually into that mixture. Beat them all.
- Fourth step, you combine the cream cheese into that mixture and fold them well.
- You press the Graham cracker crumbs on the bottom part of pan. Pour the cheesecake filling over that and refrigerate for hours.
- Add fresh strawberries for the garnish. In addition, you can add cool whipped cream for the topping.
Well done, you have successfully made one of Strawberry cheesecake recipe no bake.
Then, you can enjoy Strawberry cheesecake recipe no bake !
Enjoy it with your friends, lover, and family !