Sugar Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe : No Worried To Eat
Sugar free pumpkin cheesecake recipe is one solution for you if you do not want to increase your sugar when eat dessert. Yes, it is right if the most kind of dessert will has very sweet taste. However, you will always be able to make them in low sugar. For the example is this recipe.
Sugar Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe : Ingredients
To make this Sugar free pumpkin cheesecake recipe, you should prepare some ingredients.
They are :
- 2 packages of light cream cheese,
- ½ cup of Splenda granulated sugar (this is sugar free),
- 2/3 tsp of vanilla extract,
- 2 large eggs in room temperature,
- ½ cup pumpkin puree (you can make them by yourself),
- ½ tsp of cinnamon powder and
- ½ tsp of apple pie spice and
- whipped cream (this is optional).
One thing that you should remember is, use the unsweetened pumpkin puree if you decide to buy them in can.
Sugar Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe : Cooking Steps
The directions that you should follow in this Sugar free pumpkin cheesecake recipe are:
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese. Splenda sugar and vanilla extract. Beat them until you get smooth texture.
- Add in the eggs gradually and beat them again.
- Prepare a glass pan and pour 1 cup of batter into it.
- You add the pumpkins and the spices into the remaining batter you make.
- You spread the pumpkin layer on the top of the first layer.
- Bake for 45 minutes in 325 degree Fahrenheit.
- Remove from the oven and allow them to cool.
- Refrigerate this cheesecake for hours to get firm texture and you can add whipped cream as the topping if you like.
- You can change the whipped cream to fresh berries like strawberry, raspberry or any berries you like.
Well done, you have successfully made one of Sugar free pumpkin cheesecake recipe.
Then, you can enjoy Sugar free pumpkin cheesecake recipe !
Enjoy it with your friends, lover, and family !